- More than 400 attendees enjoying educational sessions, inspiring speakers and great opportunities to network with some of the most successful advisors in the country.
- Closing keynote speaker Brian Tracy’s sure-to-be memorable presentation, at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday.
- Our attendees know how to have much more fun than Caesars Palace’s other convention, the International Brotherhood of Frost and Heating Workers.
- The gentle irony that is $27,000 fur coats for sale in the gift shop, while daytime temperature Tuesday is estimated to be 107 degrees.
- Did anyone catch editor Daniel Williams trying to feign an accent for his presentation? Wait, no … that is his accent.
- A steady diet of ham for the entire SMAX staff.
- An action-packed schedule of educational sessions – look for video highlights and excerpts both online and in the October edition of Senior Market Advisor magazine.
- Getting to know Dave Williams, the new 2009 SMA Advisor of the Year.
- Insurance industry insider (and former regulator) Jim Poolman and his helpful session, “The 411 on 151A,” held Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Studies show broker expungements “are often associated with broker misconduct” and recidivism, Warren says.
To help your clients, you need to understand their needs, their resources and their time horizon.
A similar program already operating in Oregon serves 1,800 employers there.
Sponsored by Lincoln Financial Group
Make sure all your clients are equipped to understand and follow your advice!
Sponsored by Smarsh
Using social media effectively, while remaining compliant with key regulations, can be tricky. But it’s a necessary step you must take to build your business.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.