Guardian Life Insurance Company of America has hired Philip Eichinger to be national sales manager.
Eichinger, who will run retail sales efforts for Guardian annuities and mutual funds sold by the RS Funds affiliate, previously was national sales manager for mutual funds at a unit of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
Eichinger has a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Fordham University.
In other personnel news:
- Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, Horsham, Pa., has hired Michael Eagan to be associate regional director for the New Jersey metro region.
Eagan previously was a wealth management consultant at a unit of Phoenix Companies Inc., Hartford.
Eagan has a bachelor’s degree from Fordham University and a master’s degree from Long Island University. He holds the Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant professional designations.
- Hartford Life Ltd., London, a unit of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., Hartford, has promoted Michael Rudge to managing director of its U.K. branch, from interim managing director.
Rudge previously was distribution development director at the unit.
- Curian Capital L.L.C., Denver, a unit of Prudential P.L.C., London, has hired Kevin Ramsier to be divisional vice president for the West region.
Ramsier previously worked for Invesco Aim, a unit of Invesco Ltd., Atlanta.
Ramsier has a bachelor’s degree in economics and business management from Ohio Wesleyan University.
- National Planning Corp., Santa Monica, Calif., a broker-dealer unit of ING Groep N.V., Amsterdam, has hired to be practice management liaisons for its offices of supervisory jurisdiction.
James Komoszewski will be a strategic business consultant. He previously was a regional vice president at Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Lansing, Mich., a unit of Prudential P.L.C., London.
Monica Nesspor will be a strategic business analyst. She previously was senior vice president of marketing at FSC Securities Corp., Atlanta, a unit of American International Group Inc., New York.
- The New York office of Willis Group Holdings Ltd. says Christopher Burns will be chief executive officer of the firm’s global employee benefits practice.
Burns previously was senior vice president of multinational employee benefits at Willis.
- Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company, Philadelphia, a unit of Delphi Financial Group Inc., Wilmington, Del., has hired Marie Killian to be director of health and productivity management.
Killian previously was integrated health and productivity management practice leader at Trion Group Inc., King of Prussia, Pa.
Killian has a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree from West Chester University and a law degree from Temple University.
- Lockton Insurance Brokers L.L.C., Los Angeles, a unit of Lockton Companies L.L.C., Kansas City, Mo., has hired Jessica Baker to be director of health risk management.
CORRECTION: In an earlier version of this article, Michael Eagan’s title was described incorrectly.