- 51%: Percentage of boomers who think their parents are satisfied with their retirement.
- 37%: Percentage of boomers who feel they would be satisfied with a retirement similar to their parents’.
- 77%: Percentage of retired parents who aren’t receiving financial help from adult children.
- 21%: Percentage of adult children who think their parents are too frugal in retirement.
- 25%: Percentage of adult children who think guaranteed income products are appropriate for their parents; 51 percent say it sounds attractive for themselves.
- 42%: Percentage of retired parents who are interested in guaranteed income products would be appropriate for their children; 36 percent are interested in the product for themselves.