Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. has met the standards required to renew its membership in the standards-setting organization Insurance Marketplace Standards Association. Companies that wish to retain their IMSA designation must undergo an assessment of their business operations and abide by IMSA’s code of ethical market conduct.
Other companies to renew their IMSA membership recently include:
- Knights of Columbus
- MassMutual subsidiaries C.M. Life Insurance Co. and MML Bay State Life Insurance Co.
- Liberty Life Assurance Co. of Boston
- Principal Life Insurance Co.
- Security Mutual Life Insurance Co. of New York
- Sun Life Assurance Co. of Canada (U.S. division)
- Sun Life Insurance & Annuity Co. of New York