1. Achieve growth in profitability and personal income, thereby providing the financial resources to invest in technology, people, and a superior client service experience.
2. Gain more recognition in your marketplace and thereby clients who suit your optimal profile.
3. Offer broader array of solutions and expertise to clients as their needs become more complex.
4. Build more value in the practice by ensuring business continuity and sustainability of client relationships.
5. Secure a better life-work balance by having reliable team members to care for clients when taking time off.
6. Easily transfer client and management responsibilities when leaving the business as well as potentially having a “built-in” buyer for your stake in the business.
7. Focus on one’s “unique abilities,” to specialize without compromising client service.
8. Delegate management responsibilities to those better suited to management functions, thereby freeing up time to work with clients.
9. Share the rewards of building a successful business.
10. Attract and retain more qualified people to help you serve your clients more effectively.