The Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC unit of The Bank of New York has launched a comprehensive practice management program for independent RIAs called Ideas Without Limits.
According to Pershing, Ideas Without Limits offers everything from sophisticated marketing and business consulting to exclusive regional events and educational tools. “Through this program, Pershing Advisor Solutions disseminates valuable information and meets with independent RIA firms one-on-one to interpret business challenges and their implications, and then develops and implements customized solutions leveraging experts from both Pershing Advisor Solutions and industry-leading consulting firms,” Pershing said in a news release.
Key components of the program include:
- Personalized, one-on-one business reviews with specially trained Pershing professionals, as well as third-party experts, to address a wide range of core business challenges;
- Exclusive independent studies that focus on emerging industry trends;
- Interactive workshops which provide RIAs with direct access to sought-after industry consultants in small, intimate settings;
- Client acquisition and retention strategies ranging from customized marketing solutions and capability brochures to turnkey client newsletters, best-practice guidebooks, performance benchmarking solutions, direct mail, and referral programs;
- ValueAlliance designed to provide creative solutions leveraging preferred rates and volume discounts on a wide array of third-party products and services, from office services to financial planning software and E&O insurance.