- Existing or prospective municipal bond owners at risk of losing real returns to inflation
- Nonqualified account owners who invest either in TIPS funds or in TIPS directly and are exposed to "phantom income"
- Clients concerned about the negative impact of inflation on purchasing power
- Retirees looking to protect their income stream from taxes and inflation
- High-net-worth clients currently earning lower after-tax yields from taxable bonds
- Clients looking to enhance portfolio diversification with a low-risk, low-correlation asset class
Your resource for news, research and analysis to help you deliver more effective outcomes to your clients.
ThinkAdvisor and the College for Financial Planning have partnered to bring you a series of helpful educational tools that you can use to take your career to the next level.
ThinkAdvisor's TechCenter is an educational resource designed to give you a competitive edge by keeping you abreast of new tech innovations and need-to-know information that can be applied to your business.
A survey of advisors nationwide reveals how the use of ETFs is expanding and what factors are likely to further support this trend.
The RIA model is leading the growth in the wealth management industry--as billion-dollar teams redefine the landscape. See why.
Discover the significant advisor opportunities to build stronger client relationships, referrals, and next generation prospects by helping clients tackle estate planning with ease.
Municipal fixed-income investors can potentially enjoy strong long-term performance from a four source-approach that seeks investment opportunities from a variety of sources.
Sep 28, 2017
Women face unique retirement challenges. Learn the key considerations and strategies you can use to help your female clients optimize their Social Security. In this...
Sep 27, 2017
Join this complimentary webcast to learn ways to become more proactive.
Sep 21, 2017
Join an engaging discussion, fueled by new research, that reveals consumer and advisor perceptions about market volatility.