- Existing or prospective municipal bond owners at risk of losing real returns to inflation
- Nonqualified account owners who invest either in TIPS funds or in TIPS directly and are exposed to "phantom income"
- Clients concerned about the negative impact of inflation on purchasing power
- Retirees looking to protect their income stream from taxes and inflation
- High-net-worth clients currently earning lower after-tax yields from taxable bonds
- Clients looking to enhance portfolio diversification with a low-risk, low-correlation asset class
Digital Transformation and the Advisor: Keeping pace with a rapidly evolving competitive landscape will show you how to take advantage of—rather than feel threatened by—financial...
Secure the future of your business with customers from the largest generation in history.
Part II in a series of articles on working with ultra-high-net-worth clients from IMCA's Investments & Wealth Monitor takes a look at the biggest trends...
Oct 20, 2016
Learn what critical roles document management serves for wealth management firms and their practical operational advice for running a viable business.
Oct 05, 2016
Some broker-dealers have already decided to exit certain lines of business and are sizing up how the rule will impact their IT and compliance budgets....
Sep 13, 2016
Nationwide is providing a deeper look into the rule’s implications and a discussion of decisions firms will need to make in order to comply.