- Existing or prospective municipal bond owners at risk of losing real returns to inflation
- Nonqualified account owners who invest either in TIPS funds or in TIPS directly and are exposed to "phantom income"
- Clients concerned about the negative impact of inflation on purchasing power
- Retirees looking to protect their income stream from taxes and inflation
- High-net-worth clients currently earning lower after-tax yields from taxable bonds
- Clients looking to enhance portfolio diversification with a low-risk, low-correlation asset class
We answer six advanced questions from financial advisors about the professional social networking site.
Policy reviews only work if you actively approach your clients. Find out how to initiate the conversation today.
These articles from the Investments & Wealth Monitor focus on what's ahead for the new normal, investment management in the new normal, and a forward-looking...
Sep 17, 2015
Join this exclusive webcast with Matthews Asia Chief Investment Officer, Robert Horrocks, PhD, who will share his insights.
Aug 27, 2015
Hear from industry experts regarding the best ways to incorporate Social Security benefits into overall retirement planning. Learn about early withdrawal penalties and what is...
Jul 09, 2015
In this session we’ll discuss whether or not factor investing is truly active management, and how to define and test whether a factor exists.