- Existing or prospective municipal bond owners at risk of losing real returns to inflation
- Nonqualified account owners who invest either in TIPS funds or in TIPS directly and are exposed to "phantom income"
- Clients concerned about the negative impact of inflation on purchasing power
- Retirees looking to protect their income stream from taxes and inflation
- High-net-worth clients currently earning lower after-tax yields from taxable bonds
- Clients looking to enhance portfolio diversification with a low-risk, low-correlation asset class
Introducing an Advanced Investment Product Advisor Course at CFFP & a presentation focusing on financial planning, expectations and strategies for different generations.
Whether buying or selling a practice, asking the right questions up front can make all the difference. Use these guides as a starting point to...
Fail to provide it and customers immediately look to competitors who will do what you won't. Download this white paper for 9 strategies to improve...
Apr 23, 2015
Clients are sometimes shell-shocked when they look at long-term care investment options. Smart advisors must be able to effectively communicate the importance of long-term care...
Apr 16, 2015
ThinkAdvisor and The Investment Center, Inc. speak about where advisors currently go wrong, how they can improve, and uncover real examples and suggestions others have...
Apr 08, 2015
Seventy percent of consumers over the age of 65 will need long term care (LTC) at some point in their lifetime. In this 60-minute...