You have earned the reputation among the country’s most prestigious attorneys, now highlight your achievements with a custom profile in The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel and The National Law Journal. By aligning yourself among an elite group, you can increase your firm's brand awareness as a leader, and generate new business.
Top Rated Lawyers
In an effort to assist you in your selection of qualified outside counsel and referrals, the National Law Journal & Legal Times and Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, are pleased to present Top Rated Lawyers®. This series features lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating. These special sections feature attorneys who represent public and private companies as well as individuals.
Click the button below to download a PDF list of the top rated lawyers in South from the October 2017 issue of the National Law Journal & Legal Times.
- Donna J. Jackson Attorney at Law
- Baker Schulze Murphy & Patterson
- Hopkins Law Firm
- The Lea/Schultz Law Firm, P.C.
- Law Office of Mitchell J. Howie
- The Law Offices of James D. Williams, Jr., P.A.
- Mozingo | Quarles PLLC
- Zelbst, Holmes & Butler
- Law Office of Amos & Kapral, LLP
- Gary H. Miller Attorney at Law
- Buxton & Collie, LLC
- The Sterbcow Law Group LLC
- Falk Law Office
- Shanahan McDougal
- Campbell, Duke & Campbell
- Henry & McCord
- The Law Office of D. Hardison Wood
- Cameron Marshall
- Waltzer Wiygul & Garside
- Long, Ragsdale & Waters, P.C.
- Charlotte Christian Law, P.C.
- Tarpy, Cox, Fleishman & Leveille, PLLC
- Osburn, Hine & Yates, LLC
- Pivach, Pivach, Hufft, Thriffiley & Dunbar, LLC
- Law Office of Susan E. Williams
- Cummings Manookian PLC
About AV® Preeminent™
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, has published a list of Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
To create this list, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® tapped its comprehensive database of Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ to identify lawyers who have been rated by their peers to be AV® Preeminent™.