Oranj, the free end-to-end wealth management software, will integrate with Redtail Technology, a provider of web-based client relationship management for financial advisors, the firms announced Thursday.
The combination will allow users real-time updates across both platforms and “provide a seamless flow of client data, minimizing errors and redundancies,” the companies said in a statement.
“Our integration with Redtail can help advisors reduce their practices’ software costs by potentially replacing other costly software they’re using to run their businesses,” David Lyon, Oranj founder and CEO, said in a statement.
Redtail users will be able to link their CRM to Oranj’s platform, which will provide the following capabilities without cost to the advisor:
- Digital onboarding
- Custodian-agnostic account data aggregation
- White-labeled client portal
- Dashboards for both advisor and client
- Account open and transfer with DocuSign integration
- Model marketplace
- Trading featuring straight-through order processing
Advisors now have a way to sync client data from their CRM to Oranj’s platform, said Redtail CEO Brian McLaughlin, in a statement. “Ultimately, advisors will spend less time focused on technology and have a variety of tools to further their success”
— Related on ThinkAdvisor:
- Oranj Adds Pimco, WisdomTree to ‘Free’ Investing Platform
- 3 Aspects of Tax Reform Affecting Your Clients
- Using Technology to Regain Client Trust