As we head into the fourth quarter, are you on track to make your sales revenue goals for the year?
If you’re like many, the fourth quarter can mean it’s time to panic because the end of the year is fast approaching and the finish line is much too far away. Here are some recommendations to stop the panic and to start selling more to finish out the year exactly where you need and want to be.
1. Calculate exactly where you are in terms of your annual sales revenue. You also need to go back and look at your initial 2016 revenue goal to see how close you are to achieving it.
2. Next, take a look at what’s in the pipeline and likely to close in order to get you that much closer.
3. Go back and take a look at deals from earlier in the year that have not closed. See if you can resurrect any of them.
4. Make a list of existing customers that might need additional products or services. Make a plan to start reaching out.
5. Make a list of everyone that you know or would like to know that should be buying from you. Make a plan to start reaching out.
6. Make a list of everyone that you know or would like to know that might be able to refer business. Make a plan to start reaching out.
7. Create your Wish List of Ideal Prospects that you believe might have a need of your offering. Make a plan to start reaching out.
When you do all of the above you will not only be much closer to achieving and/or exceeding your 2016 sales goals, you’ll also be setting yourself up for an even better 2017!
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
- 3 responses to counter any objection
- How to overcome prospecting objections now
Join us and Like us on Facebook.