Want to improve your sales game? Here are 30 questions designed to inform your sales plan and make sure you’ve got all the bases covered.
1. Have you targeted your dream clients?
2. Do you have a plan to engage with them?
3. Does your plan employ multiple channels?
What Your Peers Are Reading
4. Is this plan a campaign?
5. Does your plan focus on multiple stakeholders?
6. Does your plan lead with value?
7. Does your plan include touches for every stage of the buying cycle?
8. Does your plan include asking for referrals and introductions?
9. Are you prospecting enough to build a pipeline of real opportunities?
10. Do you have a plan to create value if your dream clients say they’re already satisfied?
11. Is your process collaborative?
12. Does your process align with your dream clients’ needs?
13. Do you have an arsenal of high-value discovery questions?
14. Do you have a plan to help your clients make their own discoveries?
15. Does your process allow you to get the information you need?