New York Life Insurance Company has named Sue Ericksen chief information officer.
Ericksen previously was a senior vice president at the company. She will succeed Eileen Slevin, who is retiring this month after 34 years at New York Life, New York.
Ericksen has a bachelor’s degree from Mount Saint Mary’s College and a master’s degree in computer science from the University of Colorado.
In other personnel news:
- Lincoln National Corp., Radnor, Pa. (NYSE:LNC), has hired Jaime DePeau to be corporate chief marketing officer.
DePeau previously was senior vice president of marketing at TIAA-CREF, New York.
DePeau has a bachelor’s degree from Canisius College.
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., a unit of UNIFI Mutual Holding Company, Lincoln, Neb., has named Tom Burkhard to be a senior vice president.
Burkhard previously worked at Acacia Life Insurance Company, another UNIFI unit.
- Symetra Life Insurance Company, a unit of Symetra Financial Corp., Bellevue Wash. (NYSE:SYA), has hired Jasyn Sadler to be assistant vice president of group life and disability actuarial.
Sadler previously was vice president and actuary for benefit solutions at American International Group Inc., New York (NYSE:AIG).
Sadler has a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science and finance. He is a fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
- Gen Re, Stamford, Conn., has hired Michael Fullerton and Steven Woods to be executives in marketing and account management at the company’s group and specialty reinsurance division.
Fullerton previously was national accounts practice leader at Sun Life Financial Inc., Toronto (TSX:SFC).
Woods was director of distribution strategy and management for the individual disability distribution division at a unit of MetLife Inc., New York (NYSE:MET).
- Ebix Inc., Atlanta (Nasdaq:EBIX), has hired seven senior executives for its exchange, business process outsourcing (BPO), and investor relation groups.
Warren Brinker will be the new vice president of global customer relationship management sales.
Tom Chelston will be vice president of sales in the health content exchange arena.
David Greiff will be vice president of sales for health insurance exchange solutions.
Ellen Milantoni will be vice president of health exchange solutions and will serve the government sector.
Larry Panetta will be vice president of sales for BPO services.
Ashley Franco will be vice president of technology for the EbixExchange unit.
Other personnel changes coverage from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: Lockton, The Vitality Group, Symetra, Others
- Personnel Changes: Zurich, American United, ASPPA, Lockton Dunning
- Personnel Changes: Pan-American Life, Jackson National, Mintel Comperemedia, Vertafore, Heffernan
- Personnel Changes: Ernest & Young, AAA, MassMutual, Hartford, Assurant, StanCorp
- Personnel Changes: Digital Insurance, New York Life, Liberty Life, Forethought, Alliant, Avalere