Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. has hired Michael Gregg to be head of strategic markets at its wealth management business.
Gregg previously was managing director of a new business dedicated to providing guaranteed investment products through third-party distributors in Europe and Asia at a unit of AXA S.A., Paris, according to the Simsbury, Conn., wealth management arm of Hartford (NYSE:HIG),
Gregg also has worked at the AXA Equitable business in New York.
Gregg has a bachelor’s degree from Williams College and a master’s degree in business from Harvard University.
In other personnel news:
- The retirement services division of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Springfield, Mass., has hired Carl Steinhilber and Roderick Toppin to serve nonprofit employers’ 403(b) retirement plans.
Both Steinhilber and Toppin previously worked for the retirement services business at ING Americas, a unit of ING Groep N.V., Amsterdam (NYSE:ING).
- The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pa., has hired Heather Gee to be the philanthropy exchange director for the school’s Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) professional designation program.
Gee, a holder of the GAP designation, has been vice president for development and donor services at The Philadelphia Foundation, Philadelphia.
- EisnerAmper L.L.P., Melville, N.Y., has named Lawrence Waldman to be the partner in charge of audit practice development.
- Allison Bell
Other personnel changes coverage from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: Lockton, The Vitality Group, Symetra, Others
- Personnel Changes: Zurich, American United, ASPPA, Lockton Dunning
- Personnel Changes: Pan-American Life, Jackson National, Mintel Comperemedia, Vertafore, Heffernan
- Personnel Changes: Ernest & Young, AAA, MassMutual, Hartford, Assurant, StanCorp
- Personnel Changes: Digital Insurance, New York Life, Liberty Life, Forethought, Alliant, Avalere