Zurich Financial Services has hired Lance Henderson to be head of sales – corporate life and pensions North America for global life.
Henderson will work out of the Zurich office in Edina, Minn., according to Zurich Financial, Zurich.
Henderson previously was the regional director for the Americas at Allianz S.E., Munich, Germany.
Henderson has a bachelor’s degree in business from Valparaiso University. He holds the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist professional designation.
In other personnel news:
- American United Life Insurance Company, Indianapolis, a unit of OneAmerica Financial Partners Inc., has hired Benjamin Herrera to be director of national retirement education for retirement services in its Los Angeles regional office.
Herrera previously was an onsite participant counselor at Diversified Investment Advisors Inc., Harrison, N.Y.
Herrera has degrees associate degrees in computerized accounting and business management from Kelsey-Jenney College.
- The American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA), Arlington, Va., has hired Lisa Allen to be the educational programs advocate.
Allen previously was a senior vice president and director of strategic alliances at Alliance Benefit Group Carolinas L.L.C., Charlotte, N.C. She holds the Qualified 401(k) Administrator professional designation.
- Lockton Dunning Benefits, Dallas, a unit of Lockton Companies L.L.C., Kansas City, Mo., has hired Jeff Miller to be a senior vice president, Christian Moreno to be a vice president, and Richard Allen and John Goodner to be senior account executives.
Other personnel changes coverage from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: Ernest & Young, AAA, MassMutual, Hartford, Assurant, StanCorp
- Personnel Changes: Digital Insurance, New York Life, Liberty Life, Forethought, Alliant, Avalere
- Personnel Changes: Symetra, Penn Mutual, LSV, LTCI, KePRO, Concert
- Personnel Changes: BCG, Delta Dental, Liberty Life, Allianz Life, Securian, Great-West, PCS
- Personnel Changes: Aetna, ACLI, Great West, DTCC