MetLife Inc. has hired Marlene Debel to be senior vice president and treasurer.
Debel previously was head of liquidity risk management and rating agency relations at Bank of America Corp., Charlotte, N.C.
Debel has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the State University of New York at Albany and a master’s degree in finance from Fordham University.
In other personnel news:
- Lincoln Financial Distributors, a unit of Lincoln National Corp., Radnor, Pa. (NYSE:LNC), has hired Jim Lyday to be head of institutional retirement solutions distribution.
Lyday previously was senior vice president at Prudential Financial Inc., Newark, N.J. (NYSE:PRU).
Lincoln Financial Distributors also has hired Bill Nash to be national sales manager for the MoneyGuard sales team.
Nash, who will be based in Charlotte, previously was a divisional sales manager in the client solutions group at Merrill Lynch/Bank of America, a unit of Bank of America.
Nash has a bachelor’s degree in environmental geography from Colgate University in Hamilton, N.Y. He holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor professional designation
- Resource Intermediaries Inc., San Francisco, a reinsurance firm, has hired Faith Johnston to be a manager for managed care and accident and health reinsurance services.
Johnston previously was a regional vice president of sales at Summit Reinsurance Services Inc., Fort Wayne, Ind.
Johnston has a bachelor’s degree from Concordia College.
Other personnel changes columns from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: New York Life, Commonwealth Fund, Digital Insurance, Creative Marketing, Burnham
- Personnel Changes: Hartford, National Life, USAA Life, Se2, Starr, Conning, Catalyst
- Personnel Changes: New York Life, Towers Watson, Griffin Financial, SIA, CBTV
- Personnel Changes: Allianz, W&S Financial Group, American United, Deloitte, Venable
- Personnel Changes: IAIS, Security Benefit, Allianz Life, Symetra, Lockton, RBC