New York Life Insurance Company has promoted Patrick McGraw to senior vice president of the south central agencies.
McGraw previously was managing partner of the Mississippi general office at New York Life, New York Life.
McGraw has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree from Mississippi College. He succeeds John Curry, who has become managing partner for New York Life’s greater New York office.
In other personnel changes news:
- Towers Watson & Company, New York, has promoted Donna Bahr-Landsea to be a managing consultant in the Miami and Tampa, Fla., offices.
Bahr-Landsea previously was an account director in the company’s Chicago office.
- Griffin Financial Group L.L.C., King of Prussia, Pa., has hired Jeffrey Waldron to be head of Griffin Insurance Group.
Waldron has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a law degree from Pennsylvania State University.
- SIA Group Inc., Raleigh, N.C., an insurance agency, has hired Medina Blanton to be a benefits consulting account management in the Jacksonville, N.C., office.
Blanton has an associate’s degree from Southeast Community College.
- Matthew Rettick, an insurance marketing organization founder, has become the host of Checks and Balances TV, Nashville, Tenn., a Web-based consumer financial show.
New episodes debut weekly at 4 p.m. EST Wednesday.
Other personnel changes columns from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: Allianz, W&S Financial Group, American United, Deloitte, Venable
- Personnel Changes: IAIS, Security Benefit, Allianz Life, Symetra, Lockton, RBC
- Personnel Changes: Nationwide, MassMutual, Towers Watson, Others
- Personnel Changes: Northwestern Mutual, National Life, Standard, ING, Curian, Securian, CNO, Custom Disability, Longfellow, Wolters Kluwer
- Personnel Changes: Jackson National, ING, Allianz Life, Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, CBIZ, Wolters Kluwer, PHX