Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America has promoted Craig Parker to director of consumer and distribution insights.
Parker previously was a senior business process consultant, according to Allianz Life, Golden Valley, Minn., a unit of Allianz S.E., Munich, Germany.
Parker has a bachelor’s degree in public relations and advertising from the University of Wisconsin. He is also president of the board of the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota.
Allianz also has promoted three employees to new positions in the Allianz Retirement Pro Variable Annuity division:
Jay Rosoff, who was with Allianz Global Investors, will be responsible for the Northeast region.
Ryan Hurley, who was a regional vice president at Allianz, is now responsible for the West division.
Mike Nicola, former senior vice president of fund partner relations will now be responsible for the Central region.
In other personnel news:
- W&S Financial Group Distributors Inc., a unit of Western & Southern Financial Group, Cincinnati, has hired George Charkales to be regional vice president for broker-dealers in the New England region.
Charkales previously was a regional vice president at Universal Financial Consultants, Stamford, Conn.
Charkales has a bachelor’s degree in advertising from the University of Bridgeport.
- American United Insurance Company, Indianapolis, a unit of OneAmerica Financial Partners Inc., has hired Scott Pawlich to be region sales director for Michigan.
Pawlich previously was vice president of institutional sales at Diversified Investment Advisors Inc., Harrison, N.Y.
Pawlich has a bachelor’s degree from Eastern Connecticut State University.
- The Deloitte Center for Health Solutions, Washington has hired Harry Greenspun, a medical doctor, to help the company’s health sciences and government clients and lead Deloitte’s research agenda.
Greenspun previously was an executive vice president and chief medical officer at Dell Inc., Round Rock, Texas.
Greenspun has a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University and a medical degree from the University of Maryland. He completed his residency at John Hopkins University Hospital, where he was chief resident of anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
- Venable L.L.P., Washington, a law firm, has hired Christopher Condeluci to be of counsel for its employee benefits and executive compensation practice.
Condeluci previously was a tax and benefits counsel at the U.S. Senate Finance Committee.
Other personnel changes columns from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: IAIS, Security Benefit, Allianz Life, Symetra, Lockton, RBC
- Personnel Changes: Nationwide, MassMutual, Towers Watson, Others
- Personnel Changes: Northwestern Mutual, National Life, Standard, ING, Curian, Securian, CNO, Custom Disability, Longfellow, Wolters Kluwer
- Personnel Changes: Jackson National, ING, Allianz Life, Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, CBIZ, Wolters Kluwer, PHX
- Personnel Changes: New York Life, Word & Brown, Hartford, Lincoln, Securian, Humana, ExamOne, Chadbourne, EisenerAmper