The ability to offer your clients freedom and flexibility to manage their personal financial needs while successfully preparing them for retirement is more important than ever. Genuine self-direction for IRAs and 401(k)s can provide the freedom and flexibility both you and your clients are looking for.
IRAs were designed to include many more powerful and effective benefits (flexibility) and investments options (freedom) than most people are aware of. Did you know with genuine self-direction your clients can:
- Invest their IRA and 401(k) in anything allowed by law such as real estate, private business, gold, etc.
- Take in-kind distributions at retirement.
- Take personal and hardship loans, penalty-free, to take care of pressing financial needs now.
Genuine self-direction allows an IRA or 401(k) to provide the following:
- Freedom to invest the IRA or 401(k) in anything allowed by law.
- Freedom to use all the benefits an IRA or 401(k) can offer (i.e. retire early penalty-free, fund a life insurance policy in a 401(k), take hardship distributions penalty-free, etc.).
- Freedom to create a family legacy:
- Allow family members to invest their retirement plans in the same investments.
- Allow beneficiaries to inherit retirement plans and continue to choose investments.
- Allow beneficiaries to grow inherited retirement plans tax-deferred or tax-free for the rest of their lives.
When you offer genuine self-direction to your clients, you offer them all the freedom and flexibility they desire and deserve, and you create more satisfied clients.