Are you serious about growing your business? Ask yourself these seven questions.
1. Do I know precisely who my ideal client is and why?
2. Have I written a strategy to reach my ideal prospect?
3. Have I thought through all of the client “touch points” in my business to ensure they resonate with my ideal prospect?
4. Am I (or is my process/solution) interesting to my ideal prospect?
5. Have I differentiated myself in order to make it impossible for others to offer the same service to my ideal prospect?
6. Once I make my ideal prospect into a client, do I have a plan to keep them ecstatic with my service and solutions?
7. Do I really care enough to spend the time to figure this stuff out, or am I happy enough just selling anything to anybody?
Answer these questions and you can set yourself apart from your once-competitors in many ways.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day!
- 5 more things salespeople do that irk decision-makers
- Life insurance tip: Beating ‘the high cost of waiting’
- Advisor tip: How bad leads crash good reputations
Adam Cufr is a founding principal of Fourth Dimension Financial Group LLC. He is the creator of the Web-based coaching program, The Life Insurance Blueprint; a prolific blogger; and an author on Ezine Articles. For more information, go to http://adamcufr.com/blog.