Jackson National Life Insurance Company has promoted Alison Reed to senior vice president of product and investment management.
Reed previously was vice president of variable annuity product management, according to Jackson National, Lansing, Mich., a unit of Prudential P.L.C., London.
Reed has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado and a master’s degree in business from the University of Denver.
In other personnel news:
- ING, Minneapolis, a unit of ING Groep N.V., Amsterdam, has promoted Heather Lavallee to president of employee benefits distribution.
Lavallee previously was a regional vice president and general manager at ING Employee Benefits.
Lavallee has a master’s degree in business administration from Pepperdine University.
- Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, Golden Valley, Minn., a unit of Allianz S.E., Munich, Germany, has promoted Steve Lennick to director of sales development and training.
Lennick previously was sales securities education manager.
Lennick has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Minnesota.
- Retirement Marketing Solutions Inc., a unit of Mutual of Omaha, Omaha, Neb., has hired Charles Lutzow to be a retirement plan wholesaler for the Chicago area and John McCabe to be a retirement plan wholesaler for the Houston area.
Lutzow previously ran an insurance and investment firm.
Lutzow has a bachelor’s degree from Loyola University in Chicago. He holds the Chartered Financial Consultant and Certified Funds Specialist professional designations.
McCabe previously was a 401(k) wholesaler in Houston for AXA-Equitable, New York, a unit of AXA S.A., Paris.
McCabe has a bachelor’s degree from Wake Forest University. He holds the Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant and Master of Science in Financial Services professional designations.
- Transamerica Retirement Services, Los Angeles, a unit of AEGON N.V., The Hague, Amsterdam, has hired Corey Pride to be a regional vice president in the company’s Southern Region. Pride will handle northeast Texas.
Pride previously was a regional vice president at Principal Financial Group Inc., Des Moines, Iowa (NYSE:PFG).
Pride has a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University. He holds the Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, Qualified Plan Financial Consultant and Chartered Financial Consultant professional designations.
- The CBIZ Employee Services unit of CBIZ Inc., Cleveland (NYSE:CBZ), has hired Mike Barberio to be a vice president in Phoenix.
Barberio previously was brokerage sales manager at Arizona Benefit Plans Inc., Phoenix.
Barberio has a bachelor’s degree in business and economics from the State University of New York, College at Oneonta, N.Y.
- Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services, New York, a unit of Wolters Kluwer N.V., Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands, has hired Thomas Nestor to be executive vice president, finance.
He previously was lead financial officer for the U.S. consumer card group at American Express Company, New York.
Nestor has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Scranton and a master’s degree in business from New York University.
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (PHX) Inc., Bedminster, N.J., a health care cost management firm, has hired Patrick Crites to be senior vice president of West Coast sales.
Other personnel changes columns from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: ACLI, LICONY, Ernst, Symetra, Western & Southern, Great-West, Assurant, HighRoads
- Personnel Changes: Symetra, The Marketing Alliance, Evolution, Health Plan One
- Personnel Changes: Prudential, Guardian, Allianz, Transamerica, Crump
- Personnel Changes: AIG, Allianz, Midland National, Summit Re, Ochs
- Personnel Changes: Aetna, Ullico, Securian, Towers Watson, Aon