More wealth News & Analysis
- Bernanke: Low Rates Are the Long-Term Trend
- Volatility Doesn’t Mean Markets Won’t Move Higher
- 6 Predictions for Markets, Industry in 2015: CFA Institute
- Public’s Feeling on Taxes Has Distinct Divide: Pew Survey
- Scary Retirement Study: Health Care Will Eat Up Social Security Benefits
- How Tax-Savvy Advisors Can Tackle Obamacare Taxes
- Surprise Findings on Gender, Religion in Philanthropy
- United Capital’s Duran: Wealth Management Is Dead. Long Live Life Management!
- Tax-Deferred Retirement Saving, Without a 401(k)
CLATs: Maximizing Philanthropy and Wealth Transfer for ClientsMore Blogs
For high-net-worth clients, charitable lead annuity trusts can maximize their estate planning goals while benefiting charities.
- Managing the Unique Risks of Yacht Ownership
- How Tax-Literate Advisors Can Attract—Outshine?—Their Clients’ CPAs
- Little-Known Tax Provision That Every Estate Planner Should Know
- How to Handle the NIIT for Trusts and Estates