More wealth News & Analysis
- Investment Returns Down at Private, Community Foundations in 2014
- Ultra-Wealthy Buy Luxury Homes for Diversification, Foreign Citizenship
- DOL Fiduciary Proposal Must Be Broader: Bobby Monks
- 10 Wealthiest Couples in the World
- Fidelity National Agrees to Buy SunGard for $9.1 Billion
- 20 Best-Paid Fundraisers at U.S. Charities
- Bronfman E.L. Rothschild, Highline Wealth Form $3.6B Firm
- Greenspan: Be Afraid, Bond Bubble Is Bubbling
- African-Americans Say They're Savers, Not Investors
What vehicle do young tech billionaires, retired farmers and kids too young for a driver’s license share? Donor-advised funds.
- Advisors Must Use a 'Gender Lens' to Better Serve Women Clients
- Is the Stand-Alone HRA Making a Comeback?
- Estate Planning for the Modern Family: It’s Complicated, and Advisors Fall Short
- Final Regs Clear Path to Portability for Smaller Estates