2012 Top Wealth Managers
This is the 12th year that AdvisorOne (and its predecessor publications) have surveyed, analyzed and ranked the Top Wealth Managers. As in years past, we solicited RIA firms who self-identified as wealth managers to provide us with details on their firms, and have created a database that allows a reader to view all the Top Wealth Manager survey participants by total assets under management, along with various other measures, including average AUM per client.
As in years past as well, we enlisted the professional expertise of Philip Palaveev and Jonathan McQuade of The Ensemble Practice to analyze the Wealth Managers' data in aggregate, while preserving each firm's anonymity on key metrics such as revenue and profitability. The analysis yields a clear picture of how wealth management firms are faring now and over time, providing the firms themselves and the entire industry with insight into how the Top Wealth Managers are performing, what their concerns are, and how they plan on growing revenue and profitability.
- Insights From the 2012 Top Wealth Managers Survey, Pt. 1: What Makes a Firm ‘Top’?
- Insights From the 2012 Top Wealth Managers Survey, Pt. 2: Growing Profitably, but Poor Productivity
- Insights From the 2012 Top Wealth Managers Survey, Pt. 3: Siren Call of the HNW Client
- Top Wealth Managers 2012: About This Year's Survey
- The 2012 Top Wealth Managers Profiles: No. 10—Silvercrest Asset Management