ThinkAdvisor offers a wide range of free whitepapers, case studies and industry analysis provided by industry leaders and created specifically for financial planners and investment advisors. View our free Resource Library content below today!
For information on posting content or content syndication in the Resource Library, please contact Tracey Zwolak.
A Perfect Union: Harmony Among Generations is the Best Approach
From American Portfolios
Learn about the challenges and benefits of Baby Boomers and Millennials working together. Find solutions on how these generations can come together to best serve clients as the industry evolves.Read More
Generational experiences are vast, creating differences in core values and beliefs that directly affect how Baby Boomers and Millennials work together. This is particularly an issue in the financial services industry, where the demographics of investment professionals is older.
How do these generations work together successfully? Download this white paper to learn about the challenges and benefits of working together despite vast differences between generations.
- The vital role both generations play as the industry evolves
- How generations can come together to best serve clients
- The challenges of training, communication and management
- The benefits of mentorship and understanding generational viewpoints
An Insider's Guide to Bond Opportunities
Find out how to cut through interest-rate noise.Read More
Our exclusive guide shows you how to cut through interest-rate chatter and build better fixed-income portfolios to meet your clients’ needs, including:
- Starting with a foundational allocation
- Generating income by adding credit risk
- Adding themes like international exposure and TIPS
- Using flexible strategies to manage market changes
5 ways Rising Interest Rates Could Affect Investors
Now may be a good time for investors to revisit their fixed-Income strategy.Read More
Our analysis reveals five key ways to help your clients prepare now for a changing market environment.
Download our insight guide to start conversations with clients about:
- The importance of revisiting a fixed-income strategy.
- Bond markets that may offer higher return potential with less risk.
- How rate hikes may affect equity markets and borrowing costs.
Bond Ladders May Not be the Best Investment Strategy
One of the most popular investment strategies may be one of the least successful.Read More
For investors seeking income from municipal bond exposure, one of the most popular investment strategies employed by individual investors has been one of the least successful strategies—the bond ladder.
Download our insight guide to learn why this investment strategy may not be best solution for every investor.
Tips to Improve Your Cyber-Strength
From American Portfolios
Solidify your cyber-strength with layered cybersecurity. Learn about password management systems and how combining them with two-factor authentication helps keep your online accounts safe.Read More
Cybersecurity is scary. It’s a massive, cryptic entity with no clearly defined enemy, and it has ever evolving attack vectors with risks ranging from mundane to colossal. While you can’t fix the big problem, you can stay cyber-secure by focusing on what is within your control.
Take your cyber-strength to new heights by applying these simple cyber-security measures. Learn how to use a password management system in combination with two-factor authentication to create a layered security approach.
This white paper covers:
- Password management systems: what they are, how they work and why you need one
- Tips for choosing a password management system
- How to set up two-factor authentication on your accounts