ThinkAdvisor offers a wide range of free whitepapers, case studies and industry analysis provided by industry leaders and created specifically for financial planners and investment advisors. View our free Resource Library content below today!
For information on posting content or content syndication in the Resource Library, please contact Tracey Zwolak.
"Sorry, this resource is no longer available but we have many other resources for you to browse below."
Estate Planning: Attitudes, Trends and the Advisor Opportunity
Discover the significant advisor opportunities to build stronger client relationships, referrals, and next generation prospects by helping clients tackle estate planning with ease.Read More
Your clients know estate planning is important – but right now they’re not taking action. This gap between intention and action exists because of an unmet need: a simple way to organize, store and share life and legacy documents. This presents a significant opportunity to help clients, strengthen relationships and become the go-to expert while building multigenerational connections.
Download this white paper for insight on new tools that close the gap to meet your clients’ estate planning needs.
This whitepaper covers:
- Survey insights about client attitudes around estate planning
- Solutions to make estate planning simple and streamlined
- Using estate planning to build referrals
- How to build value-add services for next generation prospects
The Science of Superior Service
Gain insight into what plan sponsors really wantRead More
Our Science of Superior Service research reveals what sponsors want and what you’re delivering may be light years apart.
Do you see eye-to-eye with your plan sponsors? New insights from a survey of DC plan advisors revealed startling inconsistencies between what sponsors value most in their relationship with plan advisors—and what advisors think sponsors value and actually deliver.
Our exclusive study reveals:
- Compelling statistics which illustrate potential disconnects between sponsor and advisor expectations
- Which actions and traits plan sponsors truly value most in their advisors
- The formulas for best practices of successful plan advisors that will make the biggest impact
Download your exclusive copy of Science of Superior Service.
The Mid-Cap Value Opportunity
The tactical and structural opportunity in the market’s sweet spotRead More
See why mid-cap value performance strengthens the argument that investors should consider increasing mid-cap value allocations.
Download our research report to learn why increasing mid-cap value allocations may be an opportunity to potentially enhance portfolio performance.
A Four-Source Approach May Reward Investors
Municipal fixed-income investors can potentially enjoy strong long-term performance from a four source-approach that seeks investment opportunities from a variety of sources.Read More
Download our exclusive guide to learn about:
- The four sources that generate total return
- Real examples of how the approach is implemented
- A multifaceted decision-making process that aims to seek opportunities and mitigate risks
A Perfect Union: Harmony Among Generations is the Best Approach
From American Portfolios
Learn about the challenges and benefits of Baby Boomers and Millennials working together. Find solutions on how these generations can come together to best serve clients as the industry evolves.Read More
Generational experiences are vast, creating differences in core values and beliefs that directly affect how Baby Boomers and Millennials work together. This is particularly an issue in the financial services industry, where the demographics of investment professionals is older.
How do these generations work together successfully? Download this white paper to learn about the challenges and benefits of working together despite vast differences between generations.
- The vital role both generations play as the industry evolves
- How generations can come together to best serve clients
- The challenges of training, communication and management
- The benefits of mentorship and understanding generational viewpoints