ThinkAdvisor offers a wide range of free whitepapers, case studies and industry analysis provided by industry leaders and created specifically for financial planners and investment advisors. View our free Resource Library content below today!
For information on posting content or content syndication in the Resource Library, please contact Tracey Zwolak.
"Sorry, this resource is no longer available but we have many other resources for you to browse below."
Activate Your Variable Annuity Business
From American Portfolios
Variable annuities are simplifying, bringing new opportunities to grow your business. Take a quick dive into recent product evolutions and how to identify the best clients to engage for conversation.Read More
After years of growing complexity, the variable annuity (VA) is trending towards simplicity - and that may be the best development to help you grow your business.
Activate or revisit your variable annuity business with a quick dive into the VA space to learn how recent product evolutions offer new benefits. Discover why it’s time for your clients to rethink VAs, and how you can demonstrate new value for them.
Download this white paper for:
- A brief history of VAs and their evolution
- A how-to on VA reviews with clients and what to look for
- Best practices for VA annuity exchanges
- A quick review of how indexed annuities work
- The best client candidates for indexed annuities
Global Equities: Think Small in a Big World
Examine how increased allocations to global small-cap securities have the potential to enhance overall portfolio returns, increase portfolio efficiency, and decrease overall portfolio correlations.Read More
Global small-cap markets are ripe with opportunity, but an experienced team with a consistent process that is focused on risk management can help to exploit market inefficiencies and maximize risk-adjusted return potential.
This whitepaper illustrates the risk/reward relationship and impact to equity portfolios when varying levels of global small caps are added to a global large-cap portfolio.
Millennials, Money, and the Happiness Factor
Access research on what Millennials value and what motivates them financially.Read More
Discover what really makes Millennials tick and how they feel about financial advice in this survey snapshot—prepare to be surprised.
- Actionable results from our 2017 Millennial Survey
- Infographics and charts illustrating today’s Millennial mindset
- Insights on rejuvenating the Millennial conversation by uniting money and happiness
Utilize these survey results to start empowering Millennial clients to connect financial health with a lifetime of happier days.
10 Questions for Rejuvenating Your Millennial Conversations
Get to know each Millennial’s unique mindsetRead More
Don’t scare Millennial prospects and clients away. Start conversations off right with this tool for uncovering what’s in Millennials’ hearts and minds before you approach financial matters.
- 10 critical questions to ask when engaging Millennials
- A fillable survey format so you can easily save answers
- Our survey benchmarks for response comparison
Forward Momentum: Why Elite Teams Claim their Future as RIAs
The RIA model is leading the growth in the wealth management industry--as billion-dollar teams redefine the landscape. See why.Read More
Go deeper than the headlines surrounding the Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) movement. Learn what’s really compelling top teams to break away and redefine the advisor industry.
• Discover the converging forces fueling the RIA movement.
• Learn the advantages teams gain as RIAs.
• Explore the highly evolved support ecosystem.
• See why experts are calling this the dawn of a new RIA era.