Our trending stories from March 8 to March 14, 2015 include a roundup of the companies in the finance and insurance industries that made it onto Fortune magazine's 100 Best Places to Work 2015 list, how the Internet of Things and technology might help out older LTC clients, and how high-income clients are being "ripped off" by the Social Security Administration.
1. Top 10 financial and insurance companies to work for in 2015: Check out which companies in finance and insurance made the list.
2. 5 wearables that could shred LTC cost forecasts: Maybe older people will have a little machine help with the activities of daily life.
3. Kotlikoff: Social Security's rules ripping off recipients: The Social Security expert on why high-income clients fail to plan at their peril, and why to never ask the SSA for advice.
4. 2015 tax cheat sheet for advisors and their clients: The tax items for tax year 2015 of greatest interest to most taxpayers include these dollar amounts.
5. The results are in: top 20 fixed and variable annuity sellers: The top ten fixed annuity companies accounted for just over half of total fixed annuity sales in 2014.
6. 9 ways to reach clients in a big city: How do you compete in an over-prospected market? Join these 9 groups and start networking.
7. 6 lies you're telling yourself: You were born with the right to happiness, but these 6 self-limiting beliefs can keep you from having it.
8. PPACA Cadillac plan tax: Who pays what? Some employers are thinking harder about what their bills could be.
9. Health agent contract bill: What to know - Freddie Rodriguez has helped producer groups introduce the bill.
Stay up-to-date with news, analysis and more by signing up for our eNewsletters here!