The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has announced the launch of five new ETNs that track the RICI Enhanced Commodity Indices.
“We are pleased to announce the launch of the five RBS Rogers Enhanced ETNs which feature the combined experience of RBS and Wall Street investor Jim Rogers. We believe these new ETNs offer investors a unique opportunity to get exposure to the innovative RICI Enhanced SM Indices,” stated RBS in a press release.
The five new ETNs, along with their ticker symbols, are:
- RBS Rogers Enhanced Commodity O ETN (RGRC)
- RBS Rogers Agriculture ETN (RGRA)
- RBS Rogers Enhanced Energy ETN (RGRE)
- RBS Rogers Enhanced Industrial Metals ETN (RGRI)
- RBS Rogers Enhanced Precious Metals ETN (RGRP)
The Rogers Enhanced Indices use futures contracts with varying maturities which aim to maximize returns when there are significant price differences between near-dated and future-dated commodity contracts. The annual expense ratio for the new ETNs is 0.95%.