Wealth advisors who aspire to serve the ultra-affluent family market are increasingly demanding best practices to ensure they are best in their profession as they approach elite clientele, according to Family Office Exchange.
In response, FOX will offer a Wealth Advisor Master Class in New York, Sept. 12–14, to help advisors strengthen their delivery of the kinds of integrated services wealth owners require.
In a statement last week, FOX said the course would cover these issues:
- The unique challenges of top-tier wealth owners
- Developing an integrated service delivery model
- Business strategy and process management
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Talent and team structures
- Pricing and profitability
“The program will not only cover best practices but important business considerations such as marketing strategies, process management and how to assemble the right talent for your team,” FOX Senior Consultant Charles Grace said in the statement.
FOX said membership in the organization is not required to attend the class; FOX members, however, will receive a discounted rate.