Genworth Financial Wealth Management, a subsidiary of Genworth Financial Inc. (NYSE: GNW), announced Tuesday the launch of a significant upgrade to eWealthManager, the firm’s online platform used by financial advisors working with GFWM.
New features for advisors on the platform are designed to make working with clients more efficient, with both content and tools that are easier to find and use, said GFWM President and CEO Gurinder Ahluwalia (left) in a statement.
“The goal of the new eWealthManager is to help advisors maximize their time, so they can concentrate on their interactions with clients,” Ahluwalia said. “We asked a cross-section of advisors on our platform where we should focus, and we listened and used their input to design the new site.”
The site now offers advisors a new and extensive Practice Management section that provides a hub for tracking key information.
The upgraded eWealthManager site lets advisors:
- See their entire practice at a glance
- View investment summaries by asset allocation approaches or asset classes
- View performance of portfolio strategists in each of GFWM’s asset allocation approaches
- Compare investment characteristics of portfolio strategists
- Host secure client meetings with the new Meeting Mode feature.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Genworth Financial, GFWM has more than $20 billion in assets on its platform and helps more than 6,000 advisors. Genworth Financial, a Fortune 500 insurance holding company which traces its roots back to 1871, became a public company in 2004 and is headquartered in Richmond, Va.
Read more about Genworth at AdvisorOne.com