Pershing LLC announced on Monday that it was adding over 20 providers to its ValueAlliance program, bringing the total number of providers on the platform to 66.
“The ValueAlliance program complements Pershing’s practice management program, and this expanded network of providers enhances our customers’ access to solutions, tools and resources that can drive growth,” Caroline O’Connell, managing director of global marketing, planning and product solutions at Pershing LLC, said in a statement. “In an industry that is becoming increasingly complex, firm principals and management need access to leading providers they can rely on for sound guidance and effective solutions.”
The ValueAlliance program was designed to help firms drive growth, optimize human capital, maximize operational efficiency and manage risk by providing broker-dealer, RIA and hedge fund customers with referrals to third-party firms and consultants.
Some of the new providers include:
- Cannon Financial Institute’s Certified Wealth Strategist program, a certification designed to support those advisors helping affluent and high-net-worth clients to address the wealth management issues that impact their personal and family lives.
- Evolve Partner Group, a consulting firm that promotes succession readiness by collaborating with clients to integrate the transition elements of people, planning and process.
- LifeYield LLC,a technology solutions firm that provides tax-smart software to help advisors simplify and maximize clients’ retirement income.
- Liftman Insurance, an insurance agency that specializes in providing coverage for the investment community including errors and omissions liability, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, data security and privacy liability, as well as Employee Retirement Income Security (ERISA), fidelity, Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program/Stock Exchange Medallion Program (STAMP/SEMP) and state surety bonds.
- National Compliance Services, a compliance consultant and regulatory products supplier for investment advisors, broker-dealers, hedge funds and mutual funds
- Newtek Business Lending, a firm that provides capital through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) program to businesses for the purpose of firm expansion, business acquisition, working capital and other operational needs.
- Rehmann, a certified public accounting (CPA) firm that provides integrated assurance, tax, business consulting and corporate investigative services to the wealth management industry.
- RemitPro Inc., a company that offers industry-specific Check21 technology to utilize electronic check processing and identification validation/office of foreign assets control (OFAC) screening solutions to minimize fraud.
- Smarsh, a technology firm that offers solutions for archiving electronic communications such as email and instant messaging, and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- The Investment Industry Practice Group of Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage Inc., an insurance specialist that focuses on directors and officers liability, errors and omissions liability, data security liability, privacy liability, and various forms of fidelity bonding for financial organizations.
- StreetWide Asset Recovery Group, Inc., a full service debt recovery firm focused exclusively to the financial industry