J.P. Morgan Retirement Plan Services announced Thursday it had launched a new online social media forum called Voice of the Community, an “interactive virtual experience for J.P. Morgan plan sponsor clients.”
According to the company, the invitation-only site will act as an online resource for plan sponsors to interact with their peers, share experiences, and exchange product feedback.
Members of the Voice of the Community forum will also be able to:
- “Know it first” with early access to J.P. Morgan’s key resources, like case studies and white papers.
- Comment and provide guidance as J.P. Morgan develops new products and services.
Key features of the Voice of the Community will include:
- Surveys, video galleries and brainstorming areas,
- The ability to post comments and initiate conversations,
- Weekly facilitated discussions on industry issues including legislative and regulatory news, participant trends and fiduciary topics.
“Interacting with peers to gather insights and best practices is increasingly critical to plan sponsors, given the rapidly evolving retirement landscape, and this interactive forum will provide a dedicated community of shared experiences, ideas and information,” Donn Hess, managing director and head of product innovation for J.P. Morgan Retirement Plan Services, said in a statement.
J.P. Morgan Retirement Plan Services provides services to 1.6 million plan-level participants, representing nearly $124.3 billion in retirement plan assets as of March 31, 2011. It employs more than 1,100 people and is a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co.