Top Wealth Managers bounced back in the final quarter of 2010, as shown in the Largest 100 Top Wealth Managers, based on data reported for the fourth quarter of 2010. The top five firms based on assets are:
- GenSpring Family Offices, Jupiter, Fla.: $19,538,184,464
- The Mutual Fund Store, Overland Park, Kan.: $5,944,505,997
- Aspiriant, San Francisco: $4,438,259,514
- Innovest Portfolio Solutions, LLC, Denver: $4,095,317,247
- RSM McGladrey, Inc., Minneapolis: $3,942,711,283
See the full ranking, here.
See the special reports on the Top Wealth Managers Quarterly Pulse for Q4 2010: