The Claymore ETFs have been rebranded Guggenheim ETFs.
The Lisle, Ill.-based investment firm announced the name change on September 27 as part of its plan to integrate its financial products. Other name changes include the following: Claymore Securities, Inc. becomes Guggenheim Funds Distributors, Claymore Advisors changes to Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, and Claymore Group is renamed Guggenheim Funds Services Group.
The renamed Claymore ETF business will continue to support the current product lineup of ETFs,unit investment trusts and closed-end funds, with their respective strategies and investment policies remaining unchanged.
Despite the name changes, the 32 ETFs will keep the same CUSIP numbers and ticker symbols.
Meanwhile the Claymore CEF names remain unchanged at this time, and the current names of Claymore UITs will remain the same until the next deposit date.
At the end of August, some $ 3 billion was invested in Claymore ETFs.
Guggenheim Funds is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guggenheim Partners.
Here’s a complete list of the rebranded Guggenheim ETFs:
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2011 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCB)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2012 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCC)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2013 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCD)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2014 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCE)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2015 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCF)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2016 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCG)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2017 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCH)
- Guggenheim S&P Global Water Index ETF (CGW)
- Guggenheim China Technology ETF (CQQQ)
- Guggenheim Spin-Off ETF (CSD)
- Guggenheim Timber ETF (CUT)
- Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETF (CVY)
- Guggenheim Mid-Cap Core ETF (CZA)
- Guggenheim Defensive Equity ETF (DEF)
- Guggenheim BRIC ETF (EEB)
- Guggenheim EW Euro-Pacific LDRs ETF (EEN)
- Guggenheim Canadian Energy Income ETF (ENY)
- Guggenheim Airline ETF (FAA)
- Guggenheim Frontier Markets ETF (FRN)
- Guggenheim China Small Cap ETF (HAO)
- Guggenheim International Multi-Asset Class Income ETF (HGI)
- Guggenheim S&P Global Dividend Opportunities Index ETF (LVL)
- Guggenheim Insider Sentiment ETF (NFO)
- Guggenheim Ocean Tomo Patent ETF (OTP)
- Guggenheim Ocean Tomo Growth Index ETF (OTR)
- Guggenheim Raymond James SB-1 Equity ETF (RYJ)
- Guggenheim Shipping ETF (SEA)
- Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN)
- Guggenheim China Real Estate ETF (TAO)
- Guggenheim International Small Cap LDRs ETF (XGC)
- Guggenheim Sector Rotation ETF (XRO)
- Guggenheim China All Cap ETF (YAO)