- Have you ever told a client that you didn't get his message when in fact you knew he called you days ago? You may have told yourself it was just a little white lie--"and I'm talking to him now, so what's the harm?"
- Have you ever become aware of a compliance violation committed by an associate that could hurt your firm, but you chose not to refer it to authorities? I would add: Would you act quickly to remedy the situation, even if it was difficult or uncomfortable to do so?
- Have you ever taken credit for bringing in a new client, even though a younger associate created the opportunity? Your rationalization might have been "Well, they have years to make a name for themselves..."
- Have you ever accepted a new client who chose you on the basis of a strong referral, but you knew you did not have the depth of experience to serve them properly? Were you able to offer top-notch service? Or did you have twinges of guilt and maybe think about calling in a consultant to make up for your lack of expertise?
- Have you ever had a client tell you he refuses to work with someone in your business because the person is a woman (or a man, or African-American, or Hispanic, or too old, or too young) and you made the change so as not to lose the business? How do you feel about that?
Despite brighter equity prospects outside the U.S, your clients may be underinvested in international and emerging markets equities. Help them take full advantage of non-U.S....
Explore ways in which you can manage client expectations - while still delivering the best possible experience - with the help of an advisor team.
Download this complimentary White Paper to learn the 6 key considerations that will transform your business.
Nov 04, 2015
Attend this online-only event and learn about critical steps such as marketing via social media and hosting community events that will add to business growth.
Oct 22, 2015
learn how top performers are leveraging smart technology, such as Workflow and digital information capturing tools, to stay competitive and efficient.
Oct 14, 2015
Hear from industry experts regarding what actions advisors should be taking now to prepare their clients for the next 12 months.