- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
When you explore options for your practice, you naturally look to what others have done. Learn how advisors from different backgrounds—each with a different vision...
A periodic review of your broker-dealer affiliation can ensure it’s still the best fit for you and your clients. MoneyBlock’s Broker-Dealer Evaluation Guide offers tips...
Changing custodians doesn’t have to be difficult. Discover what you can do to ensure a quick, painless transition.
Aug 21, 2014
During this interactive webinar, experts Dr. Brian Jacobsen and Dr. Rick Jensen will share case studies of five tough clients and cover approaches to working...
Jul 24, 2014
Join ThinkAdvisor for this all-day, live digital virtual conference focusing on the most pressing topics related to ETFs for investment advisors. Attend expert-led panel sessions...
Jul 16, 2014
Rising longevity, advances in health care and increasing affluence made current conceptions of retirement possible. Yet an economy that today provides less opportunity is chipping...