- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: email@example.com)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
This whitepaper, written by Phil Blancato, President and CEO of Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, provides in-depth analysis on the use of leading economic indicators in...
Why do we make decisions that aren’t always in our own best interest? This group of articles from the Investments & Wealth Monitor takes a...
This collection of articles from IMCA's Investments & Wealth Monitor focus on retirement planning.
Jul 09, 2015
In this session we’ll discuss whether or not factor investing is truly active management, and how to define and test whether a factor exists.
Jun 30, 2015
Join ThinkAdvisor & Wells Fargo in this webcast to learn a dynamic four criteria approach and how to gain portfolio flexibility.
Jun 09, 2015
Join ThinkAdvisor for this live, interactive webcast and hear from the winners of the 2015 SMA Mangers of the Year on impact investing strategies and...