- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: email@example.com)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
Learn the high cost of not-in-good-order paperwork and how to avoid it. There's even more at stake than you may realize.
Introducing an Advanced Investment Product Advisor Course at CFFP & a presentation focusing on financial planning, expectations and strategies for different generations.
Whether buying or selling a practice, asking the right questions up front can make all the difference. Use these guides as a starting point to...
Apr 23, 2015
Clients are sometimes shell-shocked when they look at long-term care investment options. Smart advisors must be able to effectively communicate the importance of long-term care...
Apr 16, 2015
ThinkAdvisor and The Investment Center, Inc. speak about where advisors currently go wrong, how they can improve, and uncover real examples and suggestions others have...
Apr 08, 2015
Seventy percent of consumers over the age of 65 will need long term care (LTC) at some point in their lifetime. In this 60-minute...