- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
Learn more about how behavioral biases affect the investor and advisor decision-making process with this collection of articles from IMCA's Investments & Wealth Monitor.
Switching firms can reignite connections with your best clients and even increase referrals. This step-by-step guide teaches you the best practices of top advisors on...
Are you getting the most out of your social media strategy? Without a strategy in place to make the most of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and...
Apr 01, 2014
Regardless of the level of wealth that your clients enjoy, if you’re not providing them with knowledgeable advice about when and how to take their...
Mar 25, 2014
Practice Management and coaching won’t get you where you want to go. You must look beyond your practice and take on a more holistic view...
Feb 25, 2014
Join ThinkAdvisor for this live, interactive webcast and hear from industry executives regarding the investment opportunities surrounding alternative investments.