- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: email@example.com)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
By leveraging SEI’s Financial Planning Tune-up Toolkit, you can help clients maintain good financial health and make sure their plan stays on track.
We answer six advanced questions from financial advisors about the professional social networking site.
Policy reviews only work if you actively approach your clients. Find out how to initiate the conversation today.
Oct 22, 2015
learn how top performers are leveraging smart technology, such as Workflow and digital information capturing tools, to stay competitive and efficient.
Sep 17, 2015
Join this exclusive webcast with Matthews Asia Chief Investment Officer, Robert Horrocks, PhD, who will share his insights.
Aug 27, 2015
Hear from industry experts regarding the best ways to incorporate Social Security benefits into overall retirement planning. Learn about early withdrawal penalties and what is...