- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: email@example.com)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
ThinkAdvisor's TechCenter is an educational resource designed to give you a competitive edge by keeping you abreast of new tech innovations and need-to-know information that can be applied to your business.
Consider the benefits of converting to a fee-based model, along with comparing it to a commission structure.
We've developed strategic and tactical workflows to help you get easy, flexible workflows to help you through most scenarios.
Let’s take a closer look at those risks and the potential impact they may have on a firm.
Dec 13, 2016
Join this complimentary webcast that will provide a deeper appreciation for these client segments and their needs, and show how advisors can offer protection and...
Dec 08, 2016
Join this complimentary webcast to hear best practices and next steps for operating effectively in the face of fiduciary regulations.
Nov 30, 2016
Join this complimentary webcast that will provide cybersecurity tips for compliantly protecting firm & client data.