- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
Learn how advisors like yourself have approached this important life decision. Get specific steps and tangible action plan items now.
These articles from IMCA's Investments & Wealth Monitor focus on tax-aware investing including a look at the trinity of asset location - taxes, returns, and...
This variable annuity has an M&E of just 0.45% - that's 65% less than the industry average.
Dec 02, 2015
Due to the recent legislation changes to the rules and filing options for Social Security, determining a filing strategy for your clients is now even...
Nov 17, 2015
Join MetLife in an informative seminar that will help you grow your business and provide a differentiating client experience.
Nov 10, 2015
Consumer behavior has shifted challenging advisors to change how they run their business by adopting new technology that allow them to focus on increasing client...