- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: email@example.com)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
Focus working with mature clients including what are the characteristics of a sound goals-based investing method, how big is longevity risk, and a reevaluation of...
Digital Transformation and the Advisor: Keeping pace with a rapidly evolving competitive landscape will show you how to take advantage of—rather than feel threatened by—financial...
Secure the future of your business with customers from the largest generation in history.
Oct 20, 2016
Learn what critical roles document management serves for wealth management firms and their practical operational advice for running a viable business.
Oct 05, 2016
Some broker-dealers have already decided to exit certain lines of business and are sizing up how the rule will impact their IT and compliance budgets....
Sep 13, 2016
Nationwide is providing a deeper look into the rule’s implications and a discussion of decisions firms will need to make in order to comply.