- How to Write an Investment Policy Statement,
by Jack Gardner (Marketplace Books, 2004)
- Investment Policy: Winning the Losers Game, by Charles Ellis (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2002)
- The Management of Investment Decisions, Donald B. Trone, William R. Albright, and Philip Taylor (McGraw-Hill Trade, 1995)
- Prudent Investment Practices: A Handbook for Investment Fiduciaries, (Foundation for Fiduciary Studies, 438 Division Street, 1st Floor, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143; 412-741-8140. For information, contact Rich Lynch: email@example.com)
- Understanding ERISA: A Compact Guide to the Landmark Act, by Ken Ziesenheim (Marketplace Books, 2004)
Download LPL's white paper to learn the five common investor mistakes and how you can help address them.
We have ours firmly in place, and we stand ready to assist you with your independent journey and succession plan.
Learn how access to financing affects advisors' plans for business succession. Download the white paper now!
Apr 16, 2015
ThinkAdvisor and The Investment Center, Inc. speak about where advisors currently go wrong, how they can improve, and uncover real examples and suggestions others have...
Apr 02, 2015
Learn more about Cambridge's insight on how independent business owners can create long-term plans for the future.
Mar 25, 2015
Join Think Advisor for this live, interactive webcast and hear from industry experts as they discuss how advisors can protect their client during volatile times....