- Journals, ledgers, account statements (including bank and trust statements), appraisals, etc., that support all assets and investments
- Analysis and reports from investment managers and consultants as well as performance measurement data
- Certificates, documents, statement of additional information (if a mutual fund), confirmations, and any and all necessary items depicting evidence of ownership of assets and investments
- Annual copies of Form ADV for each money manager, along with certification by the manager that appropriate registrations under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the State Securities Board are maintained. In addition, the manager should certify that there is no material litigation pending against the manager that involves allegations of a breach of fiduciary duty or securities law violations
- For qualified plans, proof of satisfaction of the ERISA bonding requirements for all fiduciaries (including money managers and trustees) dealing with plan assets
- A detailed report of investment transaction turnover, costs, fees, and expenses
The latest news, trends and research to provide you with guidance needed to help your clients make better retirement decisions.
Complete the form for more information on becoming a part of Century Securities and for INSTANT ACCESS to this article!
Learn how top performers are currently using today's technology and tools to manage their growing client base while delivering higher levels of service.
Search engine marketing isn't about getting traffic! It’s about getting the “right” traffic based on keyword and content.
May 07, 2014
While technology innovations and platform upgrades may take an initial upfront investment they can deliver a strong ROI if managed properly. But how can you...
Apr 01, 2014
Regardless of the level of wealth that your clients enjoy, if you’re not providing them with knowledgeable advice about when and how to take their...
Mar 25, 2014
Practice Management and coaching won’t get you where you want to go. You must look beyond your practice and take on a more holistic view...