- Journals, ledgers, account statements (including bank and trust statements), appraisals, etc., that support all assets and investments
- Analysis and reports from investment managers and consultants as well as performance measurement data
- Certificates, documents, statement of additional information (if a mutual fund), confirmations, and any and all necessary items depicting evidence of ownership of assets and investments
- Annual copies of Form ADV for each money manager, along with certification by the manager that appropriate registrations under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the State Securities Board are maintained. In addition, the manager should certify that there is no material litigation pending against the manager that involves allegations of a breach of fiduciary duty or securities law violations
- For qualified plans, proof of satisfaction of the ERISA bonding requirements for all fiduciaries (including money managers and trustees) dealing with plan assets
- A detailed report of investment transaction turnover, costs, fees, and expenses
Finding the right balance between your personal and professional life is essential at finding individual happiness and business success. Download our latest white paper on...
Filled with ideas to help you with client events, marketing concepts and practice management: this eBook will get you thinking out of the box!
To learn what advisors and industry consultants identify as the key steps to a successful move, download our white paper, Changing Firms: Five Steps For...
May 14, 2015
Join leading advisors from Laserfiche to learn how to harness ECM power and efficiency to your firm.
May 07, 2015
If the best portfolio strategy adds 125 basis points annually over a competing investment strategy over the long haul, investors would do well to work...
Apr 29, 2015
This webcast will transform how you approach retirement strategy. Help grow your business by providing your clients with a plan that offers guaranteed income for...