- Journals, ledgers, account statements (including bank and trust statements), appraisals, etc., that support all assets and investments
- Analysis and reports from investment managers and consultants as well as performance measurement data
- Certificates, documents, statement of additional information (if a mutual fund), confirmations, and any and all necessary items depicting evidence of ownership of assets and investments
- Annual copies of Form ADV for each money manager, along with certification by the manager that appropriate registrations under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the State Securities Board are maintained. In addition, the manager should certify that there is no material litigation pending against the manager that involves allegations of a breach of fiduciary duty or securities law violations
- For qualified plans, proof of satisfaction of the ERISA bonding requirements for all fiduciaries (including money managers and trustees) dealing with plan assets
- A detailed report of investment transaction turnover, costs, fees, and expenses
By leveraging SEI’s Financial Planning Tune-up Toolkit, you can help clients maintain good financial health and make sure their plan stays on track.
We answer six advanced questions from financial advisors about the professional social networking site.
Policy reviews only work if you actively approach your clients. Find out how to initiate the conversation today.
Oct 22, 2015
learn how top performers are leveraging smart technology, such as Workflow and digital information capturing tools, to stay competitive and efficient.
Sep 17, 2015
Join this exclusive webcast with Matthews Asia Chief Investment Officer, Robert Horrocks, PhD, who will share his insights.
Aug 27, 2015
Hear from industry experts regarding the best ways to incorporate Social Security benefits into overall retirement planning. Learn about early withdrawal penalties and what is...