- Journals, ledgers, account statements (including bank and trust statements), appraisals, etc., that support all assets and investments
- Analysis and reports from investment managers and consultants as well as performance measurement data
- Certificates, documents, statement of additional information (if a mutual fund), confirmations, and any and all necessary items depicting evidence of ownership of assets and investments
- Annual copies of Form ADV for each money manager, along with certification by the manager that appropriate registrations under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the State Securities Board are maintained. In addition, the manager should certify that there is no material litigation pending against the manager that involves allegations of a breach of fiduciary duty or securities law violations
- For qualified plans, proof of satisfaction of the ERISA bonding requirements for all fiduciaries (including money managers and trustees) dealing with plan assets
- A detailed report of investment transaction turnover, costs, fees, and expenses
ThinkAdvisor's TechCenter is an educational resource designed to give you a competitive edge by keeping you abreast of new tech innovations and need-to-know information that can be applied to your business.
Your resource for news, research and analysis to help you deliver more effective outcomes to your clients.
ThinkAdvisor and the College for Financial Planning have partnered to bring you a series of helpful educational tools that you can use to take your career to the next level.
One of the most popular investment strategies may be one of the least successful.
Now may be a good time for investors to revisit their fixed-Income strategy.
Find out how to cut through interest-rate noise.
Sep 13, 2017
Join this complimentary webcast to learn a new way to evaluate vision benefits so you have truly useful information that will help you find the...
Aug 30, 2017
Join this complimentary webcast to learn strategies and tips that will improve enrollment for your clients and their employees.
Aug 29, 2017
Join this complimentary webcast for an in-depth discussion on the business cycle and finding fruitful opportunities to invest in each phase.